Thursday, 27 December 2012
A young lad has lost his brand new Ipod. He thinks he lost it between Trenow Lane and Boat Cove in the triangular field. If anyone has come across it or knows of someone that has please contact Diane Purchas firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, 5 December 2012
Perranuthnoe Christmas Tree 2012
The approximate schedule of events is:
- 6.00 pm – Lynfield Craft Centre Christmas Extravaganza
- 6.00 – 8.00 pm Lisa & Jenny of Peppercorn Kitchen Café will be serving complimentary tasters of hot soup and dhal!
- 6.00 – 8.00 pm Val of Village Crafts invites you for complimentary sherry and jacket potatoes with tasty toppings and offers 10% discount on purchases for this evening only.
- 7.00 pm. The tree will be blessed and illuminated and the carols begin. We hope that everyone will join in the carol singing (bring a torch to light up your hymn sheet).
- 7.15 pm. Father Christmas will arrive with a gift for all village children (under the age of twelve).
Click to download Perranuthnoe Christmas Tree 2012 Information Sheet