Thursday 17 January 2008

Perranuthnoe Oil Cartel

There was an article some time ago regarding a village that set up an oil cartel. Because of the rising cost of domestic heating oil I was wandering if it would be possible for us to implement something similar.

I have not made contact with any oil companies as yet as to the viability and even if they would be interested. Even a reduction of a few pence a litre is better than nothing.

If the word could be spread, as some people my not have access to the internet, I think the majority of central heating is run by oil in Perran so you never know!

I will collate numbers that are interested, please telephone me on 01736 711552, alternatively, use the contact page of this website to register your interest and Kay will pass your details on to me.

Thanks very much, Chris Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment